- Six Advantages:High Quality Material :ABS;Capacitance Induction;Extrely Rapid Foaming ;Touch-Free;Advanced Waterproof;Environmental .
- Contact-Free More Hygienic :Skin neutral,mild and moisturizing make hand washing a daily compulsory course.
- Rapid Foaming Capacitance Induction :Sensitive reaction,low energy consumption,long life,gentle stetch of hands,inducing bubbles.
- Delicate Foam Precision Ratio : Precise gas-liquid ratio preserves the efficient morphology and cleanliness of foam.
- Bionics Appearance Design :Prevent students from learning arc appearance avoid contact and be more sanitary .Suitable foe various washing liquids, such as foam fine ,quick liquid .
Operation 1. Open the Soap Tank by rotate it gently in the counter-clockwise direction. 2. Open the battery cover, correctly insert 4 AA alkaline batteries. Observing the polarities in the battery compartment, then close the battery cover. 3. Pouring desired amount of liquid (must) into the soap tank, then rotate the tank gently in the clockwise direction to fix it. 4. Power on: Press the Power Button once to switch it on (White indicator light flashes once) Power off: Press the Power Button once to switch it off (Red indicator light flashes once) 5. Now you can enjoy the ideal foam by placing your hand under the sensor (distance ≤ 6 cm) Battery Replacement and Installation instructions. 1. Open the soap tank by rotate it gently in the counter-clockwise direction. 2. 2. Open the battery cover, correctly insert 4 AA alkaline batteries and make sure the polarity is correct. DO NOT mix the old batteries with the new ones. 3. Close the battery cover. 4. Please remove the batteries if the unit is not used for long to avoid damage. 5. Remarks: If the indicator flashed but appliance doesn’t work, please check whether the batteries are installed backwards, then adjust the batteries’ direction according to diagram correctly. Battery Safety 1. Battery are small objects and must be replaced by adult. Follow the polarity (+/-) diagram in the battery compartment. Promptly remove the dead battery from the unit and dispose of them properly. Remove the batteries and store it properly to prolong the life. Only the same batteries or equivalent type are recommended to be used. 2. DO NOT incinerate the used batteries. 3. DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire, as batteries may explore or leak. 4. DO NOT mix the old and new batteries or different types of batteries together. (eg. Alkaline/Standard) 5. DO NOT recharge non-rechargeable batteries. 6. DO NOT use rechargeable batteries as it may affect the proper operation of the product or cause it into breakdown.. The symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that this product must not be disposed of with your other household waste. Instead, it is your responsibility to dispose of your waste appliance by handing it over to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic appliance. The separate collection and recycling of your waste appliance at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. For more information about where you can drop o your waste for recycling, please contact your local authority, or where you purchased your product.